Null

I'm uncomfortably numb, in this void
I'm supposed to move on, but my heart is destroyed

I am thoroughly flawed, feeling useless
This world to you is so unknown
And I have to do it on my own

Can't take any more sticks and stones
My mind is a ceaseless combat zone
This war has now gone full blown,
All I want is happiness to call my own

I think about it all the time
It was certainly no victimless crime,
Now struggling to make it to my prime
Only to find, that I'm losing my mind

If I could just leave it all behind
So confined, no peace of mind,
With love and hate intertwined

I search for the impossible to find
The day will arrive, not knowing if I'll survive

Wandering aimlessly, company deprived
I lack pride, and through these words I confide
Hoping this pain will subside
Every day is like Jekyll and Hyde

Moving along without a guide
So I strive, in hopes to make it out alive

0 comments:

Post a Comment